Alabama Student Rural Health Association
ASRHA is open to any and all students interested in any health related career.
Ms. Dana Parcher Warner, Coordinator, Pre-Health Professions
To educate students and Alabamians regarding rural health issues in the state by addressing pertinent health issues through activities, workshops, volunteering, and information distribution in various ways.
Official Email email@example.com
Dues are $15 and cover an entire academic year, August to May.
Checks can be made out to Alabama Student Rural Health Association.
Dues are paid to Financial Secretary
The Listserv is up to date with active members,
so make sure you have checked to be on it,
The official form of communication is:
Activites and Events:
- Past Events:
- Service Projects:
- North Alabama Medical Reserve Corps
- Adopt Highlands Medical Center Mobile Clinic
- Valentine's Treats and Baked Goods
- Future Possible Events:
- "Adopt" a middle school
- Assist with and participate in the Alzheimers's Walk
- "Tar Wars" to teach kids of the consequences of tobacco use
- Families on the Go - Planning meals and healthy lifestyles