Alabama Student Rural Health Association
ASRHA is open to any and all students interested in any health related career.
Ms. Dana Parcher Warner, Coordinator, Pre-Health Professions
To educate students and Alabamians regarding rural health issues in the state by addressing pertinent health issues through activities, workshops, volunteering, and information distribution in various ways.
Official Email: email@example.com
Dues are $15 and cover an entire academic year, August to May.
Checks can be made out to Alabama Student Rural Health Association.
Make sure you're receiving all emails from ASRHA!
The official form of communication is:
Activites and Events:
- Past Events:
- Service Projects:
- North Alabama Medical Reserve Corps
- Adopt Highlands Medical Center Mobile Clinic
- Valentine's Treats and Baked Goods
- Future Possible Events:
- "Adopt" a middle school
- Assist with & participate in Alzheimers's Walk
- "Tar Wars" to teach kids of the consequences of tobacco use
- Families on the Go - Planning meals and healthy lifestyles
- August 22nd, 2014 - 2-3pm, SC 107 - Meeting Minutes
- September 12th, 2014 - 2-3pm, SC 103 - Meeting Minutes
- October 3rd, 2014 - 2-3pm, SC 107 - Meeting Minutes
- October 24th, 2014 - 2-3pm, SC 107 - Meeting Minutes
- November 11th, 2014 - 2-3pm, SC 107 - Meeting Minutes
- December 5th, 2014 - 2-3pm, SC 107 - Meeting Minutes