It is REQUIRED to meet with the Pre-Health Advisor to start this file, but here is a list of some of what you will be gathering:
- Orientation Session (Required to attend to open file)
- Transcripts of any schools attended outside of UAH (any place you took a college level class or expected college level credit for this class at some point)
- Entrance exam scores (MCAT, GRE, etc)
- Waiver Forms (can be received from Advisor)
- Please read section on Letters of Recommendation:
- 3 Faculty Reference Letters
- 2 Character Reference Letters
- 1 Pre-PPAC Interview Evaluations
- Resume (required to be proofread)
- Personal Statement (required to be proofread)
You can start working on some of these items now, but remember, in order to start a file, you MUST meet with the advisor.
It is advisable to meet with the Pre-Health Advisor no later than the January before deciding to apply to professional school.