AADL Graphical Editor Released
- Hits: 53
RSESC has developed an open source graphical editor for the Architecture Analysis and Design Language (AADL). The editor has been released as part of the latest stable release of the Open Source AADL Tool Environment (OSATE) which is available from the OSATE website.
Penn State University's Vertical Lift Center of Excellence - Recent Accomplishments, Future Directions and Potential Collaborations with UAH
- Hits: 163
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Ed Smith, Founder and Director of the Vertical Lift Center of Excellence at Penn State University, will be at UAH March 19, 10-11:30 A.M. at Lin B. King Technology Hall, Room S-105. Dr. Smith will discuss recent accomplishments, future directions and potential collaborations between Rotorcraft Research at Penn State and UAH. This event is open to all government, industry, faculty, staff, and students. The attached flyer contains registration information for those that wish to attend his presentation.
- Flight Control Technologies and Challenges Seminar Video
- AHS HQ Symposium Coming to UAH
- Flight Control Technologies and Challenges Seminar
- UAH, Army will collaborate on Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- RSESC Booth at the AAAA Joseph P. Cribbins 39th Annual Aviation Product Symposium
- UAHuntsville hosts Airworthiness, CBM and HUMS Specialists' Meeting