CAPP Adjustments Form Sample (click on link to view)
CAPP Adjustments Form (click here for latest version of )
In order to adjust a student's degree evaluation, please submit a CAPP Adjustments Form.
- Click on the CAPP adjustments link above and save a copy to your desktop or computer folder. All adjustments should originate with the advisor.
- Required: Student's name, A#, major, and concentration, if applicable.
- Required: Department-level approval required for all adjustments.
- Other signatures may be required: College-level rules require approval from Dean's Office; University level rules require approval from the Provost's Office.
- Submit form via email: The CAPP Adjustments Form should be emailed by the individual who has final approval (Department Chair, Dean's Office, or Provost's Office). All approvals must be sent from your UAHuntsville email account to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request is received from an outside email account or not sent to email@example.com, it will not be processed.
- If mailing: The CAPP Adjustments Form must be signed and mailed attention to CAPP, UC 124.
Transfer Equivalency Form
In order to update a student's transfer coursework in academic history, please submit a Transfer Equivalency Form. All forms must be approved by the Department Chair for which the course is offered at UAHuntsville (eg. math equivalencies must be approved by Math Department Chair).
- One-to-One equivalency with UAHuntsville course (SPH 106 [AL two year school] = CM 113 [UAH])
- Transfer Course Number
- Transfer Course Name
- Transfer Institution Name
- Equivalent Course Number and Name at UAHuntsville (CM 113 Intro to Rhetorical Communication)
- Indicate Global or Individual equivalency
- Department Chair's approval
- Sumbmission instructions on the form.