Ways to Register
The Division of Professional and Continuing Studies Registration Office processes all noncredit course registrations, related accounts receivables, and official CEU transcript records in compliance with Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) for UAH Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (PCS).
Programs with unique
5 Easy Ways to Register
- PHONE 256.824.6010, or 800.448.4031 outside Huntsville, during office hours. Please have payment information available.
- ONLINE registration is available utilizing credit card payment or a billing authorization from your organization. Select a course and then an available session. Click "add to cart" for each course you wish to register.To complete your registration, click the "Shopping Cart" and follow "Checkout" instructions.
- FAX a completed registration form to 256.824.6760. FAX forms must include credit card or purchase order information.
- IN PERSON come by the PCS Registration Office located in Wilson Hall Room 103 on the UAH campus during office hours.
- MAIL a completed registration form with a check, credit card information, or billing authorization from your organization to our mailing address.
UAH Division of Professional and Continuing Studies
Wilson Hall Room 103
Huntsville, AL 35899-0650
5 Easy Ways to Pay
Payment or billing authorization from your employer is due at the time of registration. Based on your chosen registration method, payments may be made by: Personal Check • Company Check • Purchase Order or Billing Authorization • Cash • Credit Card
A notice confirming your status will be sent via email/mail once the registration process has been completed. Please read it carefully for any updated schedule information.