Are you ready to learn how to think differently? By learning how to easily identify non-value added steps in your organization's processes, you can provide tremendous value to your clients and leaders. In this course, using real-world examples, you will retrain your brain to think "lean". Managers are under increased pressure to deliver value to their customers, clients, shareholders and leaders. But how do you, as managers, preserve the value of your product or service while minimizing effort? When you leave this course, you will know how to preserve value while continuously improving processes.
- Train participants in how to engage those who work in the process to improve the process.
- Train participants to apply Lean principles to bring measurable and sustainable improvements to your organization.
- Reshape the way participants look at parts of a process in terms of the value added.
- Familiarize participants with the tools that Lean managers use to identify and map processes and their parts.
- Engage participants in real-world applications of Lean principles.
Course participants will walk away with a Lean toolkit and the confidence to return to the organization and apply Lean principles to enhance value.
Who Should Attend:
This course is appropriate for managers, logisticians, supply chain professionals, line employees, supervisors and leaders, regardless of industry.