Would understanding the Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition and Contracting arena make you a more valuable and marketable employee? The terminology and comprehensive explanation of the acquisition and contracting process gained in this two-day course is invaluable to those who aspire to transition to or are new to this field.
This course emphasizes the roles and responsibilities of the DoD employee who works for or directly supports DoD Programs, Project or Product Management Offices (PMOs). Gain the knowledge and understanding needed to successfully support DoD technology-based and project-managed programs and satisfy DoD customers. Find out how to be more effective while overcoming government obstacles and learn how to work with the ever-changing government policy and be a highly effective Integrated Product Team (IPT) member.
- Understanding DoD and Military organizational structures
- Learning DoD employee roles and responsibilities
- Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS) / Developing Customer Requirements Process
- Integrated acquisition framework and life cycle process changes
- Understanding the acquisition/contracting framework
- Developing the Request for Proposal and responding to RFP
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training