Learn the language of government contract law and the issues essential in understanding the relationship between the Federal government acquisition workforce and contractors. This comprehensive course provides a practical, well-rounded understanding of government contracting and prepares you to master the core principles, regulations, and procedures that govern today's acquisition and procurement contracts.
- Law theory and jurisdiction overview
- Evolution of procurement law
- Ethics and contractor fraud
- Contract formation, types, and awards
- Doing business with the Federal government
- Agency and authority
- Protests, disputes, and claims
- Contract terminations
- Socio-economic requirements
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training