Contract Management for Procurement Specialists
Focus on contract types and their structuring at the FAR level, with additional information of how this fits into the subcontracting arena. Explore the cost side of Federal contracting/subcontracting via such key understandings as cost allowability and the request for cost or pricing data in both baseline proposals and contract modification proposals. Gain a basic understanding of cost or price analysis techniques through lecture and practical exercises.
Course topics in addition to the above areas of emphasis include:
- Terminations and closeouts
- Small business utilization
- Commercial item acquisition
- Alternative disputes resolution
- Performance based contracting
- Government property
- Blanket purchase agreements and GSA Schedules
- Performance based payments
Course includes a 30 minute course exam learning assessment.
Course consists of 21 instructional hours.
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training