Focus on contract types and their structuring at the FAR level, with additional information of how this fits into the subcontracting arena. Explore the cost side of Federal contracting/subcontracting via such key understandings as cost allowability and the request for cost or pricing data in both baseline proposals and contract modification proposals. Gain a basic understanding of cost or price analysis techniques through lecture and practical exercises.
Course topics in addition to the above areas of emphasis include:
- Terminations and closeouts
- Small business utilization
- Commercial item acquisition
- Alternative disputes resolution
- Performance based contracting
- Government property
- Blanket purchase agreements and GSA Schedules
- Performance based payments
Course includes a 30 minute course exam learning assessment.
Course consists of 21 instructional hours.
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training