The Six Sigma Foundation's Workshop delivers the key components of this highly effective problem-solving approach. Participants will learn about Six Sigma tools and techniques through presentations, exercises, and teamwork. After course completion, the participants will be able to provide valuable contribution and knowledge to Six Sigma project teams. A Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam is administered on the last day of the training.
- Meeting skills
- Project selection, planning, and management
- Teaming tools
- Seven quality control tools
- Statistical process control basics
- Failure mode and effects analysis
- Lean Manufacturing overview
- Problem solving
- DMAIC introduction
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training