Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Bootcamp is an intensive training program that will help you prepare to pass the Project Management Institute's (PMI®) PMP® exam and provide you with the 40 required contact hours of project management education. This course also prepares individuals to pass the CAPM® (Certified Associate Project Management) exam.
Who Should Attend: Experienced project managers who plan to take the PMP® exam or CAPM® exam - participants should be aware of exam eligibility criteria established by the PMI®. Visit www.pmi.org for additional information.
- Course Includes:
- Three month subscription to VELOCITEACH's online exam simulator, InSite
- Key information from all 12 chapters in the PMBOK Guide
- PMI specific terms and definitions
- Strategies for approaching exam questions
- Additional project management knowledge not covered in the PMBOK Guide, but expected to be covered on the exam
- Summary of important formulas and definitions
- Tips and tricks for memorizing information needed for the exam
- A Guide to The Project Management Body of Knowledge, 5th edition
- The PMP® Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try by Andy Crowe, PMP
The 200-question online exam simulation precisely follows the PMI® PMP® exam blueprint. You'll answer the same number of questions in each of the PMBOK® Guide process areas as on the actual exam, including the professional responsibility domain. The questions are just like the ones you'll see on the real exam. Your results are automatically scored so you know how you did immediately. Like the actual exam, this practice test tells you the number of right and wrong answers in each of the process areas tested. After you receive your results, you will know precisely what areas need additional study before you take the real exam.
One of the most valued credentials in project management, the PMP® credential assures employers you are committed to project management. Earning and maintaining this credential demonstrates a solid foundation of experience in managing projects.