Effectively manage your projects with Microsoft Project 2007. Designed to simplify even complex programs, MS Project provides ease of use for straightforward linear tasks and allows you to control your project environment as never before. This course is tailored to project managers and planners using MS Project 2007 to develop plans, assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage budgets, and analyze workloads.
- How MS Project 2007 utilizes entered data
- Creating a valid and dynamic model of the project:
- Setup of MS Project 2007 to facilitate efficiency and ease of use
- Entering tasks, estimates, dependencies, constraints, resources, and assignments
- Updating the schedule to forecast the project finish date and track variances as they occur
- Creating reports and printing schedules
Knowledge of a Windows operating system and familiarity with MS Office applications.
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training