Learn Agile principles and philosophy and how an organization incorporates them into its culture. Gain a basic undestanding of Agile development with an introduction to typical frameworks employed including Scrum, XP, Kanban, Feature Driven Development, Emergent Architecture, and Lean Development. Review typical issues and solutions that many organizations encounter when attempting a transition from other development methods, such as Waterfall, to an Agile culture. The course is divided into multiple secctions with the class self-organizing to drive the content of some of the sessions.
- Who Should Attend
IT and project management professionals interested in understanding and adopting Agile Principles and Frameworks in their organization.
- Immediate Benefits
- Gain valuable insights into how you can empower and inspire your teams
- Combine best methods from multiple Agile Management techniques to apply in your organization
- Acquire insight into establishing transparency in communication inside the team and with the customer
- Understand how to avoid common team pitfalls when adopting Agile Management practices
- React and respond quickly and effectively to change