In today's work environment, knowing how to work with people is as important as knowing how to do a job. This course will help you understand why people behave the way they do and the importance of their behavior on productivity in the workplace. Learn to effectively handle difficult situations and develop positive solutions. Determine the difference between healthy and unhealthy conflict, when to become involved, and what specific steps to take to effect resolution. Every organization has its share of conflict and differences, and successful supervisors know how to resolve them. Learn and understand how to gain maximum benefit from the strengths of those around you to get the most from your team.
- Exploring the interpersonal dynamics inventory
- Repairing damaged relationships
- Managing conflict and dealing with problem people
- Maintaining a positive attitude and coping with stress
- Assessing needs for power/control, relationships, and trust
- Understanding the correlation between attitude and productivity
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training