Protocol in Practice: Hosting International Visitors
The global environment challenges us to present our leaders and businesses according to protocol and to make international guests feel welcomed. In this one-day seminar, become more culturally aware and learn the basics of international protocol. Beginning with pre-visit research and preparation, learn how to orchestrate a proper welcoming ceremony, conduct proper introductions, organize a business meeting, and how to make your international guests feel respected. This course will ensure that every detail of your event is covered, resulting in the highest regard for you and your company in the international arena.
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate Protocol Officers
- Protocol Office staff members
- Executive and administrative assistants
- Anyone who interacts with international visitors
- Pre-visit research and preparation
- Airport meetings and transportation
- Handshakes and introductions
- Titles and forms of address
- Appropriate and inappropriate conversation topics
- Nonverbal communication
- Hotel accommodations
- Menu planning and handling dietary restrictions
- Business dining
- Ceremonies and Master of Ceremonies duties
- Interpreters and translators
- Professional attire
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training