Many organizations are faced with the need to re-invent themselves or their culture. Retirements, job transfers, or downsizing and the resulting knowledge drain are affecting the work place more than ever. In some situations budgets are shrinking or missions are changing. Learn to embrace the challenges of being a change agent for your organization. Develop skills to motivate your team to respond positively during stressful change cycles. Benefit from the four rules of containment, as you learn to address the social and human factors.
- Topics Include:
- Approaches to communicating the need for change
- Steps to facilitate change
- Overcoming resistance
- Helping people adapt
- Why communication is "Key"
- Gathering information
- Using tools to measure results
- The importance of reflecting back on lessons learned
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training