As a professional, you often present yourself to customers and colleagues through the written word. Through this course, you will gain practical advice and techniques for writing to put your best foot forward. You will learn how to write effective memos, letters, emails - guidelines for any written document. Gain confidence in organizing information effectively, choosing the right language, and making style match content for all of your written projects. Practical, relevant exercises help you analyze writing situations. At the end of the course, you will have the skills to choose the right kind of document to write and to write it clearly and effectively.
- Topics Include:
- Sentence structure refresher
- Audience and context analysis
- Techniques for clarity, coherence, consistency, and readability
- Tips for selecting and organizing the document's content
- Methods for editing and proofreading
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training