Spend a highly interactive day becoming a more effective leader. You will walk away with individualized actionable leadership techniques that you can apply immediately in your teams and work environments.
Grasp 5 Critical Leadership Techniques:
Learn From the Best
Army Major General (Retired) Vincent "Vinny" Boles is a career Army officer with over 33 years of experience leading America's sons and daughters in times of war. He teaches his techniques nationwide as a motivator, speaker, and team developer. His distinctive style and techniques will captivate, inspire, and transform the way you lead your organization.
The purpose of this class is to expose, discuss and hone applicable techniques to help teams continuously improve and evolve to meet the challenges of a changing environment. The day will begin with the instructor understanding student expectations and objectives, and will end with an actionable plan for leaders to apply on Monday.
- Understanding personal leadership style
- Practicing the art of journaling and self-reflection to strengthen leadership skills
- Understanding what gets in the way of great personal leadership
- Learning to establish structure, manage critical relationships and balance risk
- Managing decision making (in a world of imperfect information)
- Measuring success and understanding authority on teams
- Strategizing for effective meetings
- Navigating in environments where parties have access to different knowledge
- Building and maintaining trust
- Applying these techniques in the real world, including potential obstacles and barriers
All participants receive a copy of General Boles' Book, 4-3-2-1 Leadership.
Who Should Attend:
Leaders at every level of the organization should attend this course. Rising manager, middle-managers, and executive leaders will benefit from the course takeaways and techniques.