Supervisory Excellence for Managers
Whether you are new to a supervisory role, targeting one in the near future, or are an experienced supervisor, you will benefit from the takeaways of this course. In most organizations and industries, the role of the supervisor is rapidly changing from a traditional model to a "leading in a work team" model. Both seasoned and new supervisors require a new set of skills to be successful in driving results from their teams and, ultimately, their organizations. Managers who lead successful teams and drive value for their customers and clients are likely to be considered for increased responsibility and leadership development.
Who Should Attend:
This course is appropriate for new managers or supervisors, or those who plan to be promoted to a supervisory role in the next 12 months. Additionally, current supervisors or managers who need a refresher on tools and skills will benefit from this course. Human Resource professionals in small organizations will benefit from this course and can share takeaways with their organization. The takeaways from this course will apply broadly across industries, including engineering and technical fields.
- Utilize leader skills to develop high performance work teams.
- Identify and develop high performing members of your team.
- Navigate teams through a complex and ambiguous business landscape.
- Effectively troubleshoot team and individual conflict.
- Facilitate strong communications among team members.
- Run effective meetings and counsel team members through difficult situations.
- Conduct performance appraisals and ongoing reviews ot team members.