Master Every Moment: A Guide to Business Etiquette
Invest in yourself as you plan your rise to the executive suite. Polished interpersonal skills are essential for everyone in leaving a good impression. This practical seminar provides a guide to having the extra edge that sets you apart. You learn social skills to represent yourself and your organization with confidence even in the most sophisticated situations.
Can you answer these business etiquette questions with assurance?
- Your boss, Ms. Alpha, enters the room when you're meeting with an important client, Mr. Beta. You rise and say "Ms. Alpha, I'd like you to meet Mr. Beta, our client from San Diego." Is this introduction correct?
- At a social function, you meet the CEO of an important corporation. After a brief chat, you give him your business card. Is this correct?
- You answer the phone for a peer who's available, and ask "Who's calling, please?" Are you correct?
- You've received an invitation to a social event that is work related. Dress is business casual. You wear jeans. Are you correct?
Unsure? Then participate in this course and build your social confidence. Enjoy an executive style luncheon learning how to read a table setting, make a toast, and avoid common and embarrassing mistakes.
- The correct way to shake hands and make introductions
- Effective use of voice mail, e-mail, and cell phone
- How to host visitors in your office
- Chairing a meeting
- Taking a business associate to lunch
- "Working" a room at a social or business function
- How to travel and entertain on business
- Dressing for workplace success
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training