Through 80-hours of lecture, class exercises, and case studies, Behavioral Concepts of ISS Payload Operations Integration provides skills development to aid individuals in a cadre position. All individuals assigned to Payload Operations Integration Center cadre positions must be trained and certified to perform their functions through three training phases. In this phase of training, individuals concentrate on general knowledge of International Space Station (ISS) payload operation concepts. The objective is to develop new and enhance existing skills enabling successful performance l in a real-time operations console environment. Participants will focus on communication, team, stress management and problem-solving growth.
- Birkman Method Assessment applied to organizational focus
- Cultural awareness
- Personal habits and teaming integration
- Presentation skills
- Effective meetings and listening
- Oral and written communication skills
- Time management
- Attention, situational awareness, vigilance
- Sleep and stress management
- Team development
- Guest speakers
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training