Introduction to HTML and Web Design
Get acquainted with the powerful new possibilities in web and application design with HTML5. Learn web design from the beginning -- defining how the Web and web pages work -- and build from there. Structure your documents with HTML5, create multi-column Cascading Style Sheet (CSS3) layouts with optimized graphic files, and get your pages up on the Web. Hands-on labs help you learn various techniques and understand key concepts.
- Basics of web design
- Proper setup and site layout
- HTML5 Syntax
- Tables and frames
- Designing effective web pages
- Learn CSS to separate content from format
- Establishing websites with an ISP or a Web Server
- Using the WS-FTP for file transfer and site management
- Creating meta data to help search engines and browser page control
Fundamental experience with PCs and programming concepts.
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training