Get acquainted with the powerful new possibilities in web and application design with HTML5. Learn web design from the beginning -- defining how the Web and web pages work -- and build from there. Structure your documents with HTML5, create multi-column Cascading Style Sheet (CSS3) layouts with optimized graphic files, and get your pages up on the Web. Hands-on labs help you learn various techniques and understand key concepts.
- Topics Include:
- Basics of web design
- Proper setup and site layout
- HTML5 Syntax
- Tables and frames
- Designing effective web pages
- Learn CSS to separate content from format
- Establishing websites with an ISP or a Web Server
- Using the WS-FTP for file transfer and site management
- Creating meta data to help search engines and browser page control
Fundamental experience with PCs and programming concepts.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training