Web Applications Using Visual Studio .NET
Who Should Attend:
Designed for experienced .NET software developers who need to learn how to create web applications using ASP.NET or web developers who want to go beyond HTML to create powerful web sites.
- Introduction to ASP.NET and Visual Studio .NET
- Building web sites: web page design with HTML, ASP.NET and CSS
- Programming web pages: ASP.NET and HTML controls, styles and themes, navigation
- More advanced web sites: creating new controls, validating user inputs
- Working with databases: tools, display and manage data, the ADO.NET Entity Framework
Programming with Visual Studio .NET
Programming with Visual Studio .NET or equivalent experience.
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training