Whether you are a novice or an experienced Network Administrator, Desktop Support Technician, or other IT professional, this hands-on course will provide you with the required knowledge and skills to install, configure, and administer Microsoft Windows 7. You will gain the ability to create and deploy images; configure hardware, software, networking, and backup; and restore system information. The knowledge you acquire may also be used to prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-680 TS: Windows 7, Configuring.
- Topics Include:
- Understanding the various versions of Windows 7
- Performing a clean install of Windows 7
- Creating an image for deployment
- Configuring hardware devices
- Configuring software for compatibility
- Configuring the network including shared resources
- Configuring DirectAccess for the network
- Monitoring and configuring system performance
- Performing backups and configuring system restores
Experience with previous versions of Windows operating systems and some knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory concepts.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training