You will gain from detailed instruction and hands-on experience in Oracle database administration fundamentals. The course covers topics that apply to all versions of the Oracle DBMS server.
- Topics Include:
- Database Administration Fundamentals
- Oracle architecture and design
- Managing the Oracle database objects
- Creating a database
- Upgrading the Oracle software suite
- Using the Oracle Enterprise Manager and other administration tools
- Oracle Networking Fundamentals
- Oracle network architecture and design
- Managing the Oracle network
- Using the Oracle networking tools
- Setting up the Oracle network
Oracle Fundamentals or equivalent experience.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training