Maximize your ability to use Oracle SQL Developer, a free and fully supported graphical development tool that enhances database development. Browse database objects; execute SQL statements and scripts; and generate, modify, and troubleshoot PL/SQL statements. Benefit from increased productivity and simplify database development using SQL Developer features in your daily tasks. Features include a new Query Builder, DBA navigator, and Schedule builder.
- Overview of SQL Developer Graphical Tool
- Navigating the SQL Developer menus
- Defining connections to the Database
- Using the SQL Worksheet utility
- Generating and Executing SQL statements
- Generating and Executing PL/SQL statements
- Using the Debugger
- Using the Report Interface
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training