Participants gain detailed instruction in Oracle procedural code development. You learn to write PL/SQL procedures, functions, and packages in the Procedure Builder and the SQL*Plus environment. Cover creating database triggers, cursors, loops, stored program units, and exception handling. Participants use basic and enhanced features of Oracle as they create solutions during hands-on lab assignments.
- Using variables
- Procedural looping
- Managing PL/SQL program constructs
- Oracle exception handling
- Explore Oracle supplied packages
- Troubleshooting techniques
- Create, execute, and maintain procedures, functions, packages, and database triggers
or equivalent experience.