Gain the knowledge and hands-on experience to effectively use this feature-rich computer-based tool. The course includes hands-on experience with DOORS®, in which students work with increasingly complex data, built around a single case study. You will also be introduced to basic concepts of sound requirements management and requirements elicitation with discussion applicable to your own environment as well as the case-study. This workshop compares and contrasts the functions of DOORS® with typical word processors, providing instruction on simple data import/export and attribute maintenance. Requirements organization and data architecture are covered, with a focus on project set-up and planning for the complex issues associated with tying related information together, teaching DOORS® links, and expanding on the subject of attributes. The course includes working in a multi-user environment, and an overview of DOORS® administration topics such as data sharing and user control.
- On completion you will be able to:
- Navigate the DOORS® project environment
- Using Formal Modules
- Manually enter requirements and related information
- Create simple views of data for presentations
- Manage typical requirements documentation including requirements traceability matrices
- Effectively manage a DOORS® project
Fundamental experience with PCs and programming concepts.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training