Configuring Microsoft Windows 7 Exam Prep
Now is the time to take the next step to validate your IT proficiency and meet the DoD 8570 CE level requirement. Learn Windows 7 installation, configuration and support for reliable system operations. Prepare now to pass Microsoft Windows 7 Configuring Exam 70-680. Passing the one exam, you complete the requirements for these certification(s): MCTS: Windows 7, Configuration. Exam 70-680: TS: Windows 7, Configuring: counts as credit toward the following certification(s): MCITP: Enterprise Administrator MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7 MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician 7.
- Introducing Windows 7
- Installing, upgrading, and migrating to Windows 7
- Deploying Windows 7
- Migrating applications and users to Windows 7
- Configuring virtual hard disks
- Configuring devices and updates
- Configuring applications and internet Explorer
- Configuring TCP/IP
- Configuring network and firewall settings
- Configuring access to local and shared resources
- Configuring access controls
- Configuring mobile computing
- Configuring remote management and connections
- Disk management
- Managing and monitoring system performance
- Configuring backup and recovery options
Technical networking experience with emphasis on security, Security+, Network+ or equivalent work experience recommended.
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training