Learn methods to enhance your productivity using Solid Edge. Solid Edge is a hybrid 2D/3D CAD system that uses synchronous technology for product design. Develop the ability to quickly create and edit revolved parts. Practice positioning parts in an assembly to avoid part interference. Enhance exploded views to help visualize designs and expose the internal workings of system elements. Benefit from hands-on labs where you work with increasingly complex drawings.
- Topics Include:
- Constructing base features
- Moving and rotating faces
- Working with face relationships
- Constructing treatment features
- Constructing functional features
- Modeling synchronous and ordered features
- Modeling assemblies
- Creating detailed drawings
Fundamental experience with PC's and programming concepts. CAD experience is helpful.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training