Discover the use of modeling and simulation as a complement to physical testing in support of systems evaluation. Forms of use of simulation in support of test planning, test execution, and systems analysis will be described, characterized, and illustrated with real-world examples.
- Topics Include:
- Definitions and relationships
- Product systems engineering
- Evaluation requirements
- Simulation for pre-test, test execution, and post-test analysis
- Test data
- Investment in simulation and testing
- Simulation and test coordination
Undergraduate degree in a technical field, project management, or equivalent experience.