Design of Experiments enables engineers, team leaders and project managers to provide upstream building of quality for product and process improvement through designed experiments. This course addresses statistical methods along with the classical and Taguchi philosophies for setting up experiments. You will gain an understanding of what designed experiments are, basic principles and guidelines, and advantages of application. Learn how to identify critical variables, set up designs, conduct simple analysis, and setup and analyze robust designs.
- Topics Include:
- Elementary statistical parameters and methods
- Sampling and sampling distributions
- Point and interval estimation
- Single and multi factor designs
- 2k factorial - replicated and un-replicated
- Randomized complete block design
- Fractional factorial design
- Taguchi experimental methodologies
- Software tools
Undergraduate degree in science, engineering, mathematics, management or business.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training