Understanding the integration of project management and systems engineering through the product development life cycle is critical to successful product delivery. In a comprehensive week-long program, learn to use programmatic and technical data to support projects. Learn team formation best practices in organizing and managing product development teams. Explore decision making techniques and critical thinking skills to facilitate technical decision making. Learn about using multiple programmatic data sources to better support project management decisions. Use both technical and programmatic data to link project decisions with an overall organizational strategy. You will analyze and work through multiple case studies both individually and as part of a class team to further enhance your understanding of the integration process.
- Team Building for Integrated Projects
- Systems Review/Integration into Project
- Classic Project Management Skill Sets and Integration with SE
- Problem Solving using SE, PM, Leadership Tools/Mapping
- Current Research/Work and Best Practices
Who Should Attend:
- Systems Engineers
- Project Managers
- Technical Leads
- Sub-system Managers
- Program Managers
- Project/program Team Members
- Project Software Developers
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training