Gain a clear understanding of the fundamental concepts of systems engineering from the perspective of a systems engineer or project manager. Divided into four sections, this course begins with the basic concepts and concludes with a discussion of current trends in systems engineering and systems engineering management.
- Topics Include:
- Systems engineering concepts and processes
- The overall project management process
- Traditional systems engineering techniques
- Problem-solving processes
- Analysis and control tools
- Current trends in systems engineering
Undergraduate degree in a technical field, project management or equivalent experience.