Whether you are a computer scientist or an engineer working on a large-scale simulation, you will require an in-depth knowledge of Six Degree of Freedom (6-DOF). In this course, you will gain a strong foundation in 6-DOF theory, and then you will become an expert in the real-world application of the modeling and simulation of aerspace vehicles. Understanding the application of degrees of freedom is critical to development of a system simulation. This course will deepen your expertise in missile and munitions controls system design.
- Takeaways Include:
- Participants will understand and apply complex aerodynamic concepts.
- Participants will be able to build complex models and simulations.
- Participants can begin or deepen careers in the aerospace modeling and simulation industry
Who Should Attend:
This course is appropriate for engineers, computer scientists and technicians who are working on large-scale system simulations in the military, government and aerospace industries.
- Topics Include:
- Coordinate frames
- Euler angles and rates
- Propagation of coordinate frames
- Quaternions and their propagation
- The rigid body equations of motion
- Thrust models
- Rate and acceleration sensors
- Target models
- Seekers and the track loop
- Basics of control systems using classical techniques
- Development of the missile airframe transfer functions
- Missile guidance
- System integration
Undergraduate degree in engineering or a related field or equivalent experience.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training