Explore proven, practical, and innovative strategies for maximizing the contribution of technical professionals, particularly as they contribute as part of a technical product team. Learn about alternative organizational structures and the complexities of transferring technology between and within organizations. Discover the challenges of managing a project team over the system life cycle. Gain an understanding of effective motivators and how to manage and lead creative individuals.
- Performance planning
- Supporting innovation
- Characteristics of a project
- Motivation in a project setting
- Technology transfer within organizations
- Maximizing technical productivity
- Aligning organizational and team goals
Undergraduate degree in a technical field, business management, or equivalent experience.