HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (Oct 23, 2013) — Supervisory Excellence for Managers kicked off on September 17th with a large and diverse cohort of managers from across Northern Alabama.
The course is geared towards new or seasoned managers and supervisors. The current participants are from a variety of local industries including manufacturing, aerospace, medical services and higher education.
Participants will meet one night per week for twelve weeks, through December10th, with instructor Len Iseldyke to learn best practices and discuss practical applications on how to effectively “lead a work team” within their organizations.
Participants Will Walk Away With:
- Skills to develop and lead high performance work teams
- Techniques for mentoring individual team members
- Troubleshooting techniques for managing conflict
- Capacity to run effective meetings and navigate teams through complex situations
- Knowledge to conduct performance appraisals and ongoing reviews
- Ability to develop successful communication skills among team members and the overall organization
Our Spring cohort of Supervisory Excellence for Managers is enrolling today. Don’t miss this opportunity to provide your team leaders the training and skills they need to succeed. Sign up for the next offering of Supervisory Excellence for Managers beginning in February!
Go to www.pcs.uah.edu/supervisory to register now!
For more information
Division of Professional and Continuing Studies
The University of Alabama in Huntsville