Modeling and Simulation Certificate
Learn from real world M&S experts.
Learn the benefits of using models and their simulation to improve engineering processes and provide practical means for system of systems integration planning, improve live test planning, and represent system attributes not easily examined in real-time. Modeling and Simulation (M&S) is used in a wide range of DoD and aerospace applications such as mission, combat, logistics, and human factors planning. In each application area, M&S is used across the life cycle including concept development, design, production, testing, deployment, and operations. Program advisors from government, academia, and industry guided our M&S program's development. Build a foundation in M&S to improve decision making, product design, risks/safety, and program efficiencies.
You Will Investigate:
- Real world modeling and simulation applications
- Tools appropriate to your situation
- Effective, credible, affordable simulations
How You Will Benefit:
- Use your knowledge for immediate on the job impact
- Increase efficiencies and reduce project timelines
- Establish your M&S credentials and prepare for the Certified M&S Professional Examination
Certificate awarded after successful completion of these four courses:
All four courses now available On Demand via Online Learning.
Begin the certificate anytime; complete each course in one month.
Prerequisite: Undergraduate degree in engineering, science, mathematics, computer science, a closely allied field, or equivalent experience.