The global workforce is increasingly reliant on virtual teams. Work and project teams often collaborate from different locations by using various types of communication technology. Even when team members are co-located, an extensive portion of their work and communication may not occur face-to-face. It is time for you to harness the opportunity to lead or join a virtual team and maximize that team's performance. During this course, you will learn the fundamentals of building and managing a virtual team, while transforming what some would see as challenges into unique opportunities. Through technology, communication, creative thinking and planning, your virtual team can thrive and outperform face-to-face teams.
- Teach familiarity with the breadth and depth of virtual teams.
- Impart new communication methods.
- Train participants how to build and grow team relationships.
- Encourage goal setting, diversity, and multi-tasking behaviors on teams.
- Enable participants to troubleshoot conflicts, risks and issues.
- Model ideal virtual team leadership.
Who Should Attend:
The course is designed for both managers and team members, and it can be specialized for individual teams or organizations.