Key to a company or teams success in responding to Federal Government Request for Proposals is managing the business and proposal development life cycle. Learning to identify, assess and pursue opportunities is the foundation of successful efforts. Participation in this highly interactive and practical proposal management course experience develops your ability to successfully engage in effective proposal activities. Learn how to conduct the critical pre-proposal preparation phases of the proposal processes. Complete the program with a comprehensive understanding of the proposal business development life cycle and each of its four phases. Be ready to lead your team to increase proposal win successes.
- Understanding the central role of Ethics in the Federal Acquisition process
- Learning about the wide range of Government Pre-Solicitation activities
- Leveraging the wide range of possible Capture Management activities by potential bidders
- A "targeting" orientation leads to preparation efficiencies and to better Past Performance evaluations
- Assessing the risks and rewards of "Strawman" activities from Synopsis to Bid Document release
- Knowing the relationship between Pursue/No Pursue and Bid/No Bid decisions
- Buying into the criticality of early and effective Bid Document analysis
- Finding and committing Proposal Writers and Cost/Pricing personnel
- Deciding on effective Proposal Kick Off and Data Gathering strategies
- Managing the two Rs, "Responsiveness" and "Responsibility", during proposal preparation
- Building up to the best possible proposal version for Red Team Review
- Finishing and Delivering a timely proposal in the aftermath of Red Team comments
- Responding to post-baseline proposal evaluation activities prior to and related to Contract Award
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training