Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting
Focus on instrumentation and measurements of real-time physical stimuli and responses during test procedures, and on validating, analyzing, interpreting, reporting, and archiving the results. Become familiar with tools and methods used to acquire/analyze data, and to provide an understanding of their benefits and limitations.
- Transducer selection and use
- Signal conditioning equipment and methods
- Transmission of data via telemetry
- Data recording equipment and methods
- Measurement system calibration
- Quick-look and post-test data validation
- Data translation and archival
- Pre-test and post-test data analysis
- Data analysis tools and methods
Undergraduate degree in a technical field, project management, or equivalent experience.