Project Risk Management
Project risk management is increasingly more visible as an integrated component of an effective plan. Learn to identify, analyze, prioritize, and mitigate project risks, and explore risk response control. Practice risk management techniques by applying them to problems raised in a sophisticated case study. Use exercises, case studies, and discussion to gain practical knowledge that can be applied to current projects.
- Conduct an effective risk identification workshop
- Identify and apply appropriate risk management tools
- Develop risk mitigation approaches that improve the potential for project success
- Implement effective risk response control methods ahead of potential risk events
- Increase team commitment to implementing the project's risk plan
- Develop and disseminate effective lessons-learned documentation
PMBOK® Knowledge Areas: Integration, Cost, Time, Scope, and Risk
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training