The basic concepts of the five fundamental project management processes, defining requirements, schedules, risk management, and change control are introduced in this program. Participants gain an understanding of how the project management processes are used during each phase of a project to build a better, more effective project plan.
- Define the elements of an effective project charter
- Identify and develop elements of a team charter and stages of team development
- Identify the elements of the triple constraint
- Develop a project scope statement and the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Understand and use the different types of estimates
- Determine strategies for handling change requests
- Learn how to identify, quantify, and manage risk
- Learn conflict resolution techniques
- Understand the importance of a project closeout process
PMBOK® Knowledge Areas: Integration, Cost, Time, Scope, Risk, and Human Resources
Course not available for public enrollment at this time.
To schedule for your organization, contact Customized Training