Gain an understanding of how T&E, acquisition, and requirements personnel integrate efforts. Become familiar with elements of test programs, test sites that provide the best data to support your test requirement, and gain the confidence to proceed with assurance.
- Integration of efforts
- Foundational concepts
- Test and evaluation overview
- Lessons learned
- Practical guidelines and resources
- Test and evaluation master plan
- Critical operational issues and criteria
- Test facilities and organizations
Undergraduate degree in a technical field, project management, or equivalent experience.