Ensure that you have a complete approach to the Validation and Verification (V&V) of your product. The process of System V&V seeks to assure the developer of a new system that the system works as designed, and that the design fulfills its intended function. Required documentation to accomplish V&V functions is described. Hands-on cases help to plan, develop metrics, and execute V&V activities in your organization throughout the life cycle.
- Topics Include:
- Systems engineering V&V planning
- Requirements analysis and allocation V&V
- Development of V&V metrics
- Specification development
- Test and evaluation integration
- Team/management structures
- Cohesive and successful drawing processes
Undergraduate degree in a technical field, project management, or equivalent experience.