HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (January 14, 2014) — Supervisory Excellence for Managers kicks off on February 11 for 36 hours providing interactive learning for new or seasoned managers and supervisors.
Past participants have been from a variety of North Alabama and Southern Tennessee industries including manufacturing, aerospace, medical services and higher education.
Participants will meet one night per week for twelve weeks, through May 6th, with instructor Len Iseldyke to learn best practices and discuss practical applications on how to effectively “lead a work team” within their organizations.
Participants Will Walk Away With:
- Skills to develop and lead high performance work teams
- Techniques for mentoring individual team members
- Troubleshooting techniques for managing conflict
- Capacity to run effective meetings and navigate teams through complex situations
- Knowledge to conduct performance appraisals and ongoing reviews
- Ability to develop successful communication skills among team members and the overall organization
The Spring cohort of Supervisory Excellence for Managers is enrolling today. Don’t miss this opportunity to provide your team leaders the training and skills they need to succeed. Sign up Now …Begin in February!
Go to www.pcs.uah.edu/supervisory to register now!
For more information
Division of Professional and Continuing Studies
The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Hits: 268