HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (September 20, 2013) — Spend a highly interactive day with Vincent E. Boles, Retired U.S. Army Major General, becoming a more effective leader. You will walk away with individualized, actionable leadership techniques that you can apply immediately in your teams and work environments.
- Understanding personal leadership style
- Practicing the art of journaling and self-reflection to strengthen leadership skills
- Understanding what gets in the way of great personal leadership
- Learning to establish structure, manage critical relationships, and balance risk
- Managing decision making (in a world of imperfect information)
- Measuring success and understanding authority on teams
- Strategizing for effective meetings
- Navigating in environments where parties have access to different knowledge
- Building and maintaining trust
- Applying these techniques in the real world, including potential obstacles and barriers
- Receive your own copy of General Boles’ book 4-3-2-1 Leadership
Who Should Attend: Leaders at every level of the organization should attend this course. Rising managers, middle-managers, and executive leaders will benefit from the course takeaways and techniques.
Go to www.pcs.uah.edu/leadership to register!
For more information
Division of Professional and Continuing Studies
The University of Alabama in Huntsville