Preparing and Submitting a Proposal
Objective: This document outlines the key components and procedures for preparing and submitting proposals to external sponsors at UAH.
What you need to know:
- Roles and Responsibilities: The parties involved in the process and their defined responsibilities
- Defining Sponsored Research
- UAH Facts for Proposal Development
- Proposal Preparation Basics: The fundamentals of the proposal development process, including resources for writing proposals and a proposal checklist
- Budget Development: budget categories, sample budgets, and budget justification
- Proposal Procedures: UAH proposal guideline reference manual
- Proposal Approval and Submission Process: Fundamentals of the university’s approval and submission process
This tool has been developed to help determine when a proposal is due to OSP.
The information and calculator on this page and subsequent pages courtesy of MIT
- Hits: 481