||Walk-through travel authorizations for "5" account
||Robin Blackmon, Accounting & Financial Reporting
Sue Weir, Research Administration
The following procedure will be implemented to expedite approval of travel authorizations that need to be walked through the signature process in order to obtain a purchase order to airfare or to pay a registration fee. This will be used only for walk-through travel authorizations on "5" accounts.
REMEMBER, THE ORIGINAL COPY WILL BE FAXED SEVERAL TIMES. BE SURE IT IS LEGIBLE AND BOLD.
- The originating department should prepare the travel authorization in the normal manner.
- At the top of the form write/type "Walk-Through" and your fax number.
- Under each required signature line type the name of the individual to signand his/her fax number.
- Each recipient will sign and fax to the next person on the form.
- The last recipient (Dr. Harwell's office) will fax the form back to the originator.
- The traveler will resign the form (to provide an original signature) and it will be stamped/marked "original."
- This form will be used with the ticket or registration requisition and the original will be submitted with the traveler's expense voucher.