phpList is an open-source newsletter manager. It is robust software that includes the following features for sending email announcements to lists:
- A one-way email announcement delivery system.
- A Web interface that lets you write and send messages over the Internet.
- Message management - designed to manage mailing lists of all sizes with a message queue, ensuring that every subscriber gets the email message, and that no subscribers receive two copies.
- Uses CSV and tab delimited files to import your existing lists of users.
- Attachments can be uploaded and included in messages for download.
- Scheduled sending lets you indicate when the message is to be sent.
- Optionally, you can make a list available for subscription on our web page.
Subscribe to public UAH Mailing Lists
If you would like to apply for an administrator's account, complete this form
View our phpList: Administering Mailing Lists user guide.
To learn more about phpList software, visit the product documentation site.